Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cave Dwellers...

It is a short 10 minute drive up to the Timpanogos Cave trail, so I like to hike the trail for a good work out during the summer months.  We had been promising the boys all summer we would hike to the cave and take the tour and it was all of a sudden the end of summer and we still hadn't taken them.  On the LAST DAY they were open for the season, I decided I better come through on my promise.  Scott and Oakley had to stay home and complete a due-the-next-day science project that had also been procrastinated.  It was Mom, Asher, and Eli who were able to make the trip.




I was really proud of the boys.  They made it to the top of the trail without complaining and barely stopped for any breaks.  MANY a crying children have I passed on my morning hike up the trail, with very frustrated parents who had the look of, "I had no idea this hike would be this hard," in their eyes.

No comments: