Sunday, November 21, 2010

Organization = :)


I LOVE anything that increases organization and decreases clutter.  Clutter grates on my nerves and makes me grumpy.  We have recently added a couple of things to our house that have decreased my level of grumpiness.
The first item is a locker for each of the boys.  Now their coats, backpack, winter gloves and hats, boots, swimming fins and goggles all have a spot- versus the middle of the floor!  The boys are still in training to make use of their locker, but they are needing less reminders.

Is that a magazine holder like I see at the doctors office you ask?  Why, yes it is!  I was searching for the perfect system to keep every family members papers that were scattered to and fro throughout the house in one central location.  School calendars, permission slips, book orders, and all random papers usually found cluttering up the kitchen counter.  Not only will it decrease clutter, it will save time since there will be no more searching throughout the house looking for that particular paper- there will only be one spot to check!


No comments: