Sunday, April 4, 2010

Always a Cause for Celebration...

All three of my boys love their stuffed animals!  I don't remember me or my brothers playing with stuffed animals growing up, but to my boys they are cherished members of the family.  They sleep with them at night and tote them around the house all day to include them in their activities.  Eli announced that it was going to be Eli and Harley's (his stuffed dogs he'd made at Build A Bear Workshop) birthday the next day and we all needed to make a present for them.  Out came the plastic beads that are made into shapes and then I iron them so they melt together enough to stay together.  Eli required all of us to make something for his furry friends' birthday, which we all complied with.  We all sang Happy Birthday the next morning and Eli helped them open their gifts, which he'd wrapped in tin foil by himself.  I'm sure the stuffed dogs were thrilled by it all...

No comments: