Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Orem Owlz...



 I've been to a few baseball games in my day, but not until we got passes to the Orem Owlz did I realize how much I really enjoyed going.  My enjoyment, honestly, has much less to do with the game itself but with the fact that my children are entertained by someone other than me.  I usually spend my time reading, which I'm sure those around who are not the mother of young children find odd that I come to a baseball game to read, but I could care less what those around me are thinking and revel in the fact that I have a chance to actually get some reading done.  The boys are not necessarily watching the game either.  They are usually rolling down the grassy hill with the myriad of other children or playing on the playground located just behind the seating area of the field (whoever put the playground into the plans definitely knew the Utah County population!).  So we go to the baseball game so that I can read and the boys can roll down the hills and play on the playground- we're all happy!  Take me out to the ball game...

No comments: