Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Heart Health...

If you ever want to test the true state of health that your heart is in, try being separated from your eight year old in the Detroit Airport.  I was flying with the boys to Rochester and we were trying to find our gate.  Somehow Eli became separated in the process and I was sure I was going to pass out or have a heart attack.  I knew that Eli had to be dealing with the same emotions.  After contacting a security guard, he told us that Eli was down in the security office.  I couldn't hug him tight enough once I made way to the office.  Of course he had to play it cool with his brothers saying it was fun and that he got to have treats and soda while he was waiting in the security office.  But I'd be willing to bet the ranch he'd rather be with the safety of his family than have to deal with being alone in the airport for any treat or any soda.  I'm glad to know my heart seems to be in fine condition because it hasn't been taxed like that in a very long time.

No comments: