Monday, November 9, 2009

Bye-Bye Diapers!

Is there anything cuter than a three-year-old bum in Tighty-Whities?


It has been wonderful to bid a final adieu to diapers! I have lugged my what feels like 25 pound box of diapers onto the belt at Costco. Asher did pick up the concept quite easily- it just had to be on his terms. Using the term "big boy" as often as I did, Asher then assumed since he was potty-trained, he was a big enough boy to go to school. He truly seemed heart-broken when I wouldn't let him get on the bus with Eli. He kept repeating, "I big boy! I poop in potty! I go on bus!!!" I'm not sure how big an incentive it was for him thinking he could ride the bus with Co Co if he was potty-trained- but whatever his motivation was, I'm glad it was there!



"So that's how it works..."



Asher demonstrates there is more than one way to sit on the toilet seat...

No comments: