Saturday, July 20, 2013

Scofield Days...

Grandma and I took the boys to stay at the cabin for a few days. It was this trip that another indicator that the boys are getting older. I loved to stay at the cabin because I could sit on the beach with a book and the boys would play ALL DAY in the sand, on the docks, and swimming. This summer they got bored with the usual activities pretty quickly. I was exhausted trying to keep them entertained. It wasn't the trip I had in mind...but here are a few moments of happiness.

Catching crawdads with chicken in a nylon.

We didn't have much luck with the crawdads this time, but Eli shows one of the few that became our captive.


Asher showing his dog-like digging in the sand.




A stop at the cemetery after hitting the service station for a treat.

Hopefully this is the only jail we'll see the boys in...

...the restored jail in town.

No comments: