Friday, August 27, 2010

The SCAG...

With the size of our yard, Scott needed more than an average riding lawnmower.  He did his research and decided a used landscaping-type mower was what he needed.  He purchased one he thought would work out, but ended up being a heap of junk from day one.  It required 2 hours of tuning up before each time he needed to mow.  I did not like that Scag mower and told him he just get something new so he didn't have to waste so much time on the hunk of junk.  I don't know if I would have made that statement if I'd realized the cost of a new Walker Mower was near the price of a college education!  Scott was able to find a fantastic deal and what a relief to have a functioning mower when there is an acre and half of grass to be mowed.  Now it was time to say adios to the Scag.  Neither Scott nor I had nice things to say about that mower, which obviously met the ears of Asher.  The night after we sold the mower to some guy who was sure he could get it fixed and running great, Asher said in his prayers that night, "Thank you we could sell the crap mower."  I try to envision Heavenly Father's response to such prayers...
So long Scag...

No comments: